TU Graduate Student Association
November 15, 2015
Call to order
Danielle Zanotti called to order the regular meeting of the TU Graduate Student Association at 2:04 p.m. on November 15, 2015 at Lorton Hall. Emily Schumacher made the motion and Lea Brewer seconded the motion.
Approval of minutes from last meeting
The minutes from the last meeting were posted online for review. Lea Brewer made a motion to approve the minutes and John Blackwell seconded the motion. The motion passed and the minutes were approved.
1. President- Cassie
Cassie announced that the senator appreciation event would be help on December 5 at the Main Event. An invite will be sent out through email and everyone who wants to attend must RSVP by November 20.
2. Vice-President- Danielle Z.
Danielle announced that the service project for this semester would be a coat drive for the Coffee Bunker. The Coffee Bunker is a community center for veterans and current servicemen. They are asking for the following items: Coats, arts & crafts supplies, children’s toys, and monetary donations.
For the spring GSA will be volunteering at the Coffee Bunker and Youth Services
- John Blackwell brought up the idea of a step show hosted by GSA. GSA will look into this event and try to partner with SA and other organizations.
- December 6, 2015 will be the next senate meeting at 2:00 p.m.
- December 10, 2015 will be the graduation banquet at 6:00 p.m.
- RSVP to the senator appreciation invite by November 20!!!
- John Blackwell made a motion to adjourn the meeting and Lea Brewer seconded the motion. The motion passed